Published on in Vol 1 , No 2 (2018) :Jul-Dec
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/10804, first published .
- Liu Y, Liu C, Gao M, Wang Y, Bai Y, Xu R, Gong R. Evaluation of a wearable wireless device with artificial intelligence, iThermonitor WT705, for continuous temperature monitoring for patients in surgical wards: a prospective comparative study. BMJ Open 2020;10(11):e039474 View
- Koenig C, Ammann R, Kuehni C, Roessler J, Brack E. Continuous recording of vital signs with a wearable device in pediatric patients undergoing chemotherapy for cancer—an operational feasibility study. Supportive Care in Cancer 2021;29(9):5283 View
- Ji Y, Han D, Han L, Xie S, Pan S. The Accuracy of a Wireless Axillary Thermometer for Core Temperature Monitoring in Pediatric Patients Having Noncardiac Surgery: An Observational Study. Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing 2021;36(6):685 View
- Haemmerli M, Ammann R, Roessler J, Koenig C, Brack E. Vital signs in pediatric oncology patients assessed by continuous recording with a wearable device, NCT04134429. Scientific Data 2022;9(1) View
- Nessle C, Flora C, Sandford E, Choi S, Tewari M. High‐frequency temperature monitoring at home using a wearable device: A case series of early fever detection and antibiotic administration for febrile neutropenia with bacteremia. Pediatric Blood & Cancer 2022;69(9) View