Published on in Vol 1 , No 2 (2018) :Jul-Dec
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/12206, first published .
- Konheim-Kalkstein Y, Miron-Shatz T. “If only I had . . .”: Regrets from women with an unplanned cesarean delivery. Journal of Health Psychology 2021;26(11):1939 View
- Mavragani A. Infodemiology and Infoveillance: Scoping Review. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2020;22(4):e16206 View
- Miron-Shatz T, Konheim-Kalkstein Y. Preparedness and support, not personality, predict satisfaction in unplanned caesarean births. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2020;40(2):171 View
- Schwarzman L, Miron-Shatz T, Maki K, Hsueh L, Liu E, Tarashandegan D, Mendez F, Vidovich M. Shared Decision-Making in Femoral Versus Radial Cardiac Catheterization. The American Journal of Cardiology 2019;124(2):190 View
- Webb R, Ayers S, Bogaerts A, Jeličić L, Pawlicka P, Van Haeken S, Uddin N, Xuereb R, Kolesnikova N, Ayers S, Bogaerts A, Xuereb R, Jeličić L, Pawlicka P, Soares I, Sovilj M, Ventura S. When birth is not as expected: a systematic review of the impact of a mismatch between expectations and experiences. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth 2021;21(1) View