Call for Papers: "Theme Issue 2020: Digital Approaches for Pediatric Healthcare Delivery during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic" in the JMIR Pediatrics and Parenting (JPP) Special Theme Issue/E-Collection
Given the current outbreak of the novel coronavirus worldwide, we have created a call for papers “Theme Issue 2020: Digital Approaches for Remote Pediatric Healthcare Delivery during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic”
Other JMIR journals are also soliciting COVID19 papers, which will be prioritized for peer review and publication. As with all JMIR journals, fast-tracking is available for even faster turn-around times.
- JMIR Preprints (example) are immediately available after submission (with DOI); authors should select the preprint option on submission. Preprints already submitted to MedRxiv can be transmitted to JPP via the M2J interface
- Rapid peer-review and publication within 1-3 weeks after acceptance
- Free “PubMed Now!” feature, ensuring that the paper is submitted to and searchable on PubMed within 24 hours after acceptance (fees are waived)
- Accelerated production timelines upon APF payment after acceptance
- All peer-reviewed research publications in this theme issue are immediately and permanently made open access. This is, of course, the standard for JMIR journals.
- Special tagging of the XML of the published paper for priority release on PubMed Central (in collaboration with NCBI)
Questions regarding this Theme Issue should be directed to the JPP Editor-in-Chief, Sherif Badawy, MD, MS, email@example.com, JPP Section Editor, Ana Radovic, MD, MSc, firstname.lastname@example.org or the editorial team at email@example.com.
Please submit to JMIR Pediatrics and Parenting by selecting "Theme Issue 2020: Digital Approaches for Remote Pediatric Healthcare Delivery during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic" in the "Section" drop-down list.
See also “How do I submit to a theme issue?” in our knowledge base.